This year, our programs will be a little different. You will be able to participate virtually from the comfort of your own home!
Just visit the website every Monday for a new week of themed activities. Each week there will be a new theme and will include a new:
- “Bingo card” (with activities to complete throughout the week)
- “Recommended materials” sheet (items available at our library to go with the weekly theme)
- “Link’s” sheet (to help you complete the bingo card and get you started)
And be sure to check out our Facebook page for a bonus weekly challenge. The summer reading program will run from June 7th – July 30th.
Weekly kits will be available for pick up at the library on Mondays from 10:00 am -2:00 pm or any other day during business hours. These will have supplies to complete weekly crafts. If you need glue sticks, crayons, etc. please let us know!
We will also be having a a drop in activity/ craft/ project every Wednesday, except June 23.
Light reading over the summer is a fun and easy way for children to prevent a decline in reading achievement. With our Summer Reading Challenge, children can discover learning activities, teens can strengthen reading skills, and adults can explore great books.
Redeeming: Completing and returning bingo cards will be rewarded with small treasure box weekly prize
- 1 bingo will equal 1 treasure box prize
- 2 bingos will equal 2 treasure box prizes
- 3 bingos will equal 3 treasure box prizes
- A FULL card will equal 1 slightly larger prize
- There will not be any grand prizes this year