This year, our programs will be a little different. You will be able to participate virtually from the comfort of your own home!
Just visit the website every Monday for a new week of themed activities. Each week there will be a new theme and will include a new
- 1.“Bingo card” (with activities to complete throughout the week)
- 2.“Recommended materials” sheet (items available at our library to go with weekly theme)
- 3.“Link’s” sheet (to help you complete the bingo card and get you started Digging Deeper)
And be sure to check out our Facebook page for a bonus weekly challenge.
Weekly kits will be available for pick up at the library on Mondays from 10:00 am -2:00 pm or any other day during business hours. These will have supplies to complete weekly crafts. If you need glue sticks, crayons, etc. please let us know!
Light reading over the summer is a fun and easy way for children to prevent a decline in reading achievement. With our Summer Reading Challenge, children can discover learning activities, teens can strengthen reading skills, and adults can explore great books.
Redeeming: Completing and returning bingo cards will be rewarded with small treasure box weekly prize
- 1 bingo will equal 1 treasure box prize
- 2 bingo’s will equal 2 treasure box prizes
- 3 bingo’s will equal 3 treasure box prizes
- A FULL card will equal 1slightly larger prize
- There will not be any grand prizes this year